Sunday, May 23, 2010

Link to a forum : "Consumer Credit Counseling Service??"

Opening date of this forum : 05-19-2010
2 replies so far

Opening post of this forum : "After my BK discharged, I got behind in my mortgage payments.
I just caught it up this month and pulled the house out of foreclosure, payments are now current.

Today I get a call from Consumer Credit Counseling Service, asking to do a interview. They say they work for Freddie Mac and work as a mediation between homeowner and bank to modify mortgages, and such.

Has anyone heard of them, or had success with them?

I can't do the HAMP because my housing expenses are just under the 31% guidelines, so I am hoping these people can help with a modification. They say that they make recommendations to the bank on ways to keep the homeowner in the house, and paying.

Thoughts?"

1 comment:

  1. Applying for the right credit card is important to establish and maintain good credit. Apply for credit card here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails